|Job Type:||Full Time|
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at Vrbo, part of the Expedia Group of brands. We're a world leader in the holiday rental industry with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect beach house, cottage, or apartment for any getaway.
Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveler through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel memories together.
About the role
The media operations manager will be responsible for leading internal and external partners/agency to deliver awareness growth targets for the teams. There will be a great deal of project management within the business alongside our creative team to prioritise workloads and needs for our campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with our agency to ensure optimal performance across traditional and emerging media channels
- Responsible for TV, Podcast and media channels that are not currently handled in-house
- You will work alongside our trading, data science and analytics team to roadmap future plans and their business impact
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, key partners and agency to identify opportunities and maximise campaign performance for the group and planning for future activities.
- Challenge our agency partners and scope new initiatives to grow media as an awareness channel
- Work alongside the digital analyst to put together end to end testing processes including requirements gathering/documentation, seamless test design and accurate result measurement.
- You will take a hands-on approach to driving success, with ownership, accountability and heavy involvement in working with the team to deliver day-to-day awareness operations
- Educate and Influence our internal creative team to prioritise asset needs
- Build relationships and establish the smooth running of key peer and Director stakeholder groups across collaborative processes
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
Who you are:
- Proven record of problem-solving, analysing online issues and opportunities as well as providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- 5+ years experience in media planning/buying, communication marketing an added preference
- Self-starter and motivation to improve things and identify improvement areas and solutions on how to fix them
- Resilient can-do attitude and approach problem solving and process improvement
- Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as the ability to tackle responsibility for own projects
- Confidence to make own decisions and lead 3rd party relationships
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to continue to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We passionately strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.