|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a background in e-commerce? Do you have an interest in activities and destination experiences? Expedia Local Expert is looking for an Online Retail Manager to join their Online Retail Team.
The Retail team manages global eCommerce operations for Expedia Group’s Tours, Activities, and Attractions business on various points of sale, including the websites of Expedia Group and its affiliates, across all platforms including mobile and app. This position is responsible for contributing to and implementing Merchandising and Marketing business strategy to achieve targets set forward by organizational leadership
What you’ll do:
- Understand and measure the key drivers of the LX consumer decision journey from shopping, booking, post-purchase and repeat
- Develop creative marketing/merchandizing concepts that appeal to our customers
- Liaise with marketing team across the organization to execute on global multi-channel merchandising campaigns
- Participate in hands-on campaign execution: coupon creation, creative asset development, channel communications planning, performance monitoring, etc.
- Formulate recommendations for product enhancements and new product requirements
- Represent LX in broader business planning meetings
- Lead meetings and planning sessions to grow support for LX business
Who you are:
- Professional experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in B2C e-commerce
- Experience in conceptualizing and organizing large scale merchandizing campaigns, preferably multi-channel
- Strong analytical, organization, communication, and people skills required
- Creative thinker, equally passionate about developing and executing their ideas
- Keen commercial awareness with experience of performing against commercial targets
- Experience working in a team environment and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of CRM systems and web analytics software a plus
- A consumer mindset, a passion for change and a love of travel
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.