|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love creating platforms that blossom into experiences that you never envisioned? Do you want to transform and modernize Expedia Group's B2B Partner handshake? Expedia Group is building the world’s Travel Platform. As part of this, we are building a Virtual Agent Platform that automates the most challenging travel journeys and scales to serve customers, suppliers and our partners alike. We are redefining Customer Care for the travel industry, and need smart, energetic people to help us.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a problem-solving mindset and a love of building extraordinary Partner Experiences. You are creative, collaborative and have a love for delivering solutions in a fast-paced agile environment. Your method of building and maintaining collaborations is extraordinary.
You are an exceptional implementer. You can prioritize effectively in a fast-changing environment, build and simplify, and communicate clearly and persuasively. You will have a passion for travel and are excited to work with groups across the company.
What you will do:
- You will lead the product from inception through to execution, making customer service a crafted experience
- Create a product vision and guide product execution through every stage of the software development lifecycle
- Build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to deliver solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and work to drive customer adoption
Who you are:
- Solid Product Management experience, ideally in a software company
- Experience designing product solutions with a team
- Demonstrable ability to deliver a product that delights end-users at worldwide scale
- A bias toward action and the ability break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at high speed
- Success working with cross-functional, matrixed, geographically distributed technology development and operational teams
- An ability to bridge the technical and the commercial worlds as you design experiences that our customers love
- A desire for working with different businesses to solve their specific challenges, whilst putting the customer first
- A strong ability to build and manage relationships with partners
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.