|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nobody does technology and service delivery quite like us. We’ve developed an unrivalled portfolio of software, services and devices that help businesses do business – bigger, better, faster and smarter. Whatever our customers’ objectives, be it improving end-user experience, business evolution, increased security or saving time and money – our Technical Account Managers are equipped with the resources, passion and commercial insight to help achieve them.
We work with all kinds of organisations, from the larger enterprise business or small-yet-savvy startups to giant government departments. What they all have in common, however, is the need to make the most of our innovative technologies. Which is where you, as a TAM, comes in.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on Microsoft to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
Microsoft’s mission is ‘to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more’. Microsoft Services, along with the relationships and business value you will drive as a TAM, exist to support this mission.
We require all candidates to have proven experience in the areas below: -
- Service delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Commercial awareness
- Building business relationships in the support and/or consultancy professions
We’re looking for people who:-
- Inspire confidence and build robust working relationships with our customers
- Build successful CxO strategic partnerships, where you are trusted to positively challenge for a better outcome
- Align our services and solutions to their business challenges and increasing the value of our partnership in support of revenue growth and cloud consumption targets
- Are able to engage with customers on the business transformational capabilities of our offerings and products such as O365, Azure, Windows 10 and Surface
- Can work collaboratively across Microsoft to makes things happen, embrace responsibility and thrive on taking the initiative and are willing to support others success
- Love the challenge of bringing clarity and vision where there is uncertainty too – acting as a catalyst for change both with your team and your clients
- Naturally enjoy problem solving, you take pressure in your stride, accept feedback and know how to manage expectations
- Possess sound judgement, customer focus and the ability to work in a performance-driven environment are all essential
So, if you know your way around market-making technology and have the entrepreneurial approach, commercial acumen and service delivery experience that will make a world of difference to our customers – your future starts here.
***Please note that candidates are required to have the Right to Work in the UK prior to applying***
Learn about Microsoft Premier UK Inside Premier Support Learn about Microsoft Services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.