|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) is a state-of-the-art facility that combines experience and expertise to help enterprise and strategic customers solve their business challenges through innovative cross workload technologies. We accelerate our customers’ digital transformationby capitalizing on the changing needs of our customers and the new business opportunities of tomorrow.
At the MTC, we champion the technical seller field transformation by taking a cloud-first, mobile-first approach and advise the customer on how they get to their vision.
Come experience the Microsoft cloud.
As an MTC Technical Architect, you will:
- Inspire CxOs and Technical and Business Decision Makers on what they could achieve by using the right set of innovative technology
- Bring to bear the resources of the MTC to engage customers and CxOs early in the project life-cycle to envision how Microsoft technologies enable compelling business solutions.
- Demonstrate internally and externally how MS technology innovations are applicable within your market and your customers to showcase our business value.
- Explain abstract technical concepts of the platform in a business value context.
- Demonstrate that you can help customers adopt security technologies and practices specific to protecting identities of employees, protection of corporate data and intellectual property and providing an integrated security vision. Influence strategic deas through the delivery of high-impact MTC experiences
- Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do nd how to enable and manage them for our strategic and enterprise customers.
- Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the customer’s solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion. * Influence technical decision within opportunities to accelerate the win of complex solutions on our Platform integrated in the environment of the customer
- Use the Helping Clients Succeed framework, translate the customer’s business requirements into differentiating solutions based on Microsoft devices-and-services.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with virtual account team members and other MTC’s, serving as the subject-matter expert (SME) within these teams and assigned geography. Design cross-workload architectures to accelerate technical decisions
- Design cross workload architecture and orchestrate cross domain resources for our customers.
- Design/develop compelling solutions on the Microsoft Cloud platforms leveraging our technology assets, and to remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption.
- Must possess world-class selling skills as well as solid business knowledge of Microsoft and competitive offerings specific to credential, identity and data protection disciplines. You will stay sharp and share your knowledge.
- We encourage all employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
- Deep experience and ability to design and explain complex architectures and design innovative cloud
- and hybrid solutions relating to application and infrastructure modernization required.
- Cloud Trust. Expertisin sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, including the EU General
- Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Technical breadth. Hands-on ccustomer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and
- technology management preferred
- Technical depth. Domain authority, having enterprise customer level technical experience with design, configuration and
- implementation of cloud and hybrid architectures, along with competitive knowledge required.
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing
- organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners required.
- Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and
- verbal communication skills required.
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including
- bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused preferred.
- Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.