|Job Type:||Full Time|
Asset Management’s Guidelines Management Team is responsible for supporting the overall investment guidelines process across all products, including; Fixed Income, Equity, Alternatives, Passive Investments, Multi Asset Solutions and Currency. Guidelines Management operates within the middle office environment partnering closely with portfolio & risk managers, traders and client advisors. The team’s core function is ensuring the accuracy of the investment guideline process throughout the investment life cycle including; advising on investment guideline language, supporting the coding and monitoring of the investment guidelines and communicating with the wider business on all aspects of the investment guideline process The Guideline Management Team is accountable for the end-to-end guideline environment also overseeing business analysis functions and driving strategic programs.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join The Guideline Management Middle Office team at the Associate level. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the guideline management workflow within an assigned investment product. Guideline Management is a critical function as it safeguards AM’s clients against transactions which may violate regulatory & client directed obligations. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for all guideline related inquiries, issues and escalations raised by the front office.
The successful candidate will ensure adherence to regulatory & client guidelines while continuously improving quality and reducing administrative burden through innovative solutions, they must possess skills enabling them to;
- Have a strong understanding of business strategies to deliver guideline requirements successfully
- Work closely with investment and client management teams to deliver guidelines management solutions in all aspects of the role
- Develop best in class guideline coding and testing practices to minimize manual intervention by investors
- Implement solutions to issues and challenges raised by business stakeholders
- Improve coding timeliness for both new and existing accounts
- Work closely with colleagues in our offshore locations to maintain a tightly connected operating model
- Produce effective and relevant management information
- CFA or equivalent
- Working experience within Asset Management area and good product knowledge
- Significant experience in Guidelines Management
- Coding Expertise in one of the Guideline systems, e.g.: Sentinel ,Thinkfolio, Charles River, Linedata
- UCITs and 1940 Act knowledge will beneficial
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.