|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Your key responsibilities:
* Ownership of costs control and reporting across a number of cost areas within the General & Administration function.
* Responsibility for completing the monthly and quarterly close processes
* Monthly reporting to Group Finance team, including KPI and variance analysis and P&L / balance sheet commentaries
* Timely completion of relevant balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis, including movement analysis and working with the business to clear unreconciled items
* Proactive management of external and internal audit requests
* Mitigate risks by ensuring all S-Ox requirements and controls are adhered to
* Assist with ad-hoc projects as they arise.
Skills to create thrills
* Part / Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Proven experience in a similar position, including completing monthly close activities and preparing analysis and commentary reporting
* Strong knowledge of financial control processes and S-Ox compliance
* Business partnering experience including presenting to non-finance teams
* Good understanding of Forecasting and Planning processes
* Intermediate to Advanced excel/ PowerPoint skills, experience in building robust financial models to provide analytics
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and drive to continually seek opportunities for process improvement
* Able to handle change in a fast-paced environment
* Strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
* Fluent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Experience using Oracle R12 and Hyperion (or similar)
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us. You should submit your application in English.