|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Your key responsibilities:
* Establish credibility within the business by being a true business partner, fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive challenge
* Assist in developing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the business, including reporting on these to King leadership and Group Finance
* Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to the business including business cases in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight
* Prepare monthly leadership reporting packs
Skills to create thrills
You should have experience of financial planning and reporting processes together with understanding the full range of cost drivers relevant to the areas within the G&A function to identify opportunities to improve performance.
* Part / Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Proven experience in a similar position including experience of preparing budgets, forecasts and monthly leadership pack reporting
* Strong understanding of financial control processes and S-Ox compliance
* Business partnering experience including presenting to non-finance teams
* Intermediate to Advanced excel/ PowerPoint skills, experience in building robust financial models to support business cases
* Confidence in working with the business
* Able to handle change in a fast-paced environment
* Strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
* Fluent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Experience using Hyperion or equivalent
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.