|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an individual to expand the communication and stakeholder team. You will be involved in the project-based delivery of public communications to ensure stakeholders and local communities are fully informed in advance of, and during, major infrastructure project activity.
Communication is at the heart of the work and service we provide to our clients and the public. We are a £1.2 billion management, engineering, and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Your main duties will be:
* Development and implementation of stakeholder communications strategies
* Organisation and co-ordination of public consultations and information events
* Support in creating public facing collateral including leaflets, flyers, posters
* Media engagement / PR
We will be looking for an individual with most of the experience and skills listed below:
* Team working experience
* High standard of verbal and written communications
* Attention to detail and good proofing skills
* Strong interpersonal / people skills
* Ability to work in a fluid and fast environment
* Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people
Desirable competencies / skills:
* Experience in delivering communications strategies
* Stakeholder liaison and public engagement experience
* Experience of major infrastructure development schemes
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.