|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a senior leader in Project Execution, you will lead high-performing teams in envisioning and creating complex technology solutions across the firm. This prominent position combines strategic thinking – about industry trends, firm-specific initiatives and relevant technology – with a deep understanding for how to develop and implement programs that can be rolled out globally, and across multiple lines of business. You'll work closely with executive leadership across the firm to identify and prioritize projects that serve the best interest of the entire firm. Meanwhile, you'll ensure that your Project Execution colleagues have the resources and guidance they need to deliver timely and relevant solutions. As a key professional in JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology group, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading talent in developing programs with broad and lasting implications.
You will Partner with the Head of Markets Sales & Research Transformation to lead technology strategy, planning and implementation of transformational technology projects that will drive the modernization and digitization of the Research technology platform.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Track record for managing high-performing teams on large and complicated programs.
- Ability to create and support a collaborative culture that attracts, retains and develops top talent
- A strong understanding of financial control, budget management, risk management and operations
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Good Understanding of Sales & research
- Excellent Communication and Networking Skills
- Experience in Strategy Planning and execution of Transformational Technology projects
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.