About the role
Abcam is looking for a New Product Marketing Manager to support the launch of new product lines.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing go-to-market plans for new product portfolios, and will act as the voice of the customer, researching consumer needs and developing persona-based campaigns addressing all stages in the customer journey.
You will work closely with colleagues from across the business including product and content managers and sales to drive collaboration and ensure alignment across a cross-functional team to meet business goals.
You will be based at our brand-new global HQ in Cambridge, UK. We offer flexible working opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering go-to-market plans, product positioning and messaging, and acquisition and retention programmes for new product lines
- Communicating the vision and value of new products to sales teams, and develop tools to facilitate the selling process
- Briefing content requirements to support all stages of the customer journey and illustrate our competitive differentiation.
- Working collaboratively between Product Portfolio & Innovation team and the Regional Sales & Marketing teams to ensure effective go-to-market plans and accomplishment of the annual revenue budget.
You have a strong background in Life Sciences, Biopharma or Healthcare marketing and must have experience in developing go-to-market plans for new product lines and preferably entering new markets.
Being analytical is critical and you will take a data-driven approach to strategic planning and tactical execution, and gain insights into customer needs and experiences interviews through analysis of surveys and customer interviews
You will drive innovation through a process of ‘test-learn-adapt’, be highly collaborative working with multiple teams from across the business to develop & successfully implement plans and be results-driven, ensuring that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive business results.
You also are highly customer focused, being able to identify different consumer segments and buyers and develop marketing programs to address their specific needs.
Your written and oral communications skills are excellent, and you can present to both scientific and corporate audiences.
Other relevant experience:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies that have provided insight and understanding of customers, competitors, value propositions
- Proven track record of successfully launching or growing new product lines in Life Sciences, Biopharma or Healthcare
- Experience in developing lead generation, account-based marketing, product launch, and market awareness strategies
- Experience in scoping, briefing and using market research to gain a deep understanding of prospects, customers, and competitors.