|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Daily surveillance alert reviews;
- Involvement in various projects, including the development and testing of new surveillance models;
- Engagement with business and business aligned compliance teams;
- Training and development of other team members
Skills, attributes and experience required:
- Strong desire to work in a Surveillance team with good investigative instincts and background;
- A deep understanding of markets and trading;
- Experience in the development and implementation of system enhancements including the documentation of business requirements;
- Experience in review of alert scenario effectiveness and threshold calibration;
- Ability to effectively partner with technology and experience in Agile software development;
- A desire to learn and the ability to clearly communicate issues with Compliance and business colleagues;
- Deeper knowledge of specific sectors – Rates, Credit, FX;
- Broad knowledge of how these products are valued, the markets in which they are traded, typical trading and investor strategies;
- Good working knowledge of the applicable regulatory principles and rules;
- The candidate must possess: (i.) initiative and judgement; (ii.) the ability to prioritise conflicting demands, organise one's agenda and work under pressure; (iii.) the relationship management skills to deal with management and build partnerships with other departments; (iv.) the ability to work in teams and the readiness to share knowledge; (v.) good oral and written communication skills; and (vi.) intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Non-English language skills would be desirable but not essential.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.