|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Manager III, ML Infrastructure | Angel, London
The online travel market never stands still. The opportunity is huge and the competition is fierce. At Hotels.com, we're in the thick of it. We live and breathe travel! Our team is insanely passionate about using the best technology and processes to give our customers the best possible experience when finding hotels for their business or leisure travel needs. We want them to feel the same passion for travel that we do.
What you'll do:
As a member of the Product ML team, you will manage the acceleration of ML across the different product departments. You will enable ML at Hotels.com by ensuring that the ML deployment capabilities meet the needs of the business and customers. You will also collaborate with peers from Expedia Group to accelerate AI across brands. In this role, you will collaborate closely with data scientists to onboard their models onto platforms as well as front-end teams that want to consume such models for live features.
- Manage the ML deployment and ML projects roadmap in collaboration with business partners
- Manage complex big data and ML projects across different business units, divisions and timezones
- Identify bottlenecks in ML acceleration at Hotels.com and raise to management
- Lead project planning efforts around ML engineering including running scope of work, scheduling, identifying risks and issues, and developing contingency plans
- Lead the team’s backlog, and run Agile ceremonies
- Manage business partners alongside setting realistic delivery expectations through frequent updates.
Who you are:
- Experience in software product management
- Experience in Agile software development
- Understanding of big data and cloud architecture
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical business partners.
- Experience balancing between technical and business needs
- Experience in influencing teams
- Interest in applying ML to customer problems
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them with tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.