|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
Part of the Corporate & Investment Bank, the Digital Strategy and FinTech group, in coordination with the CIB’s Digital and Platform Services, is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms and potential partnerships that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Digital and Platform Services consists of product managers, designers, technologists and business representatives/SMEs all working together to balance due diligence with speed-to-market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients – both internal and external.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are already bought into this and are committed to showing that we can do it, and are looking for others to join. Our organization works on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology. It Interacts with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else, and develops products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today. We interact daily with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank.
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding P3M (project, program and portfolio management) professional to join the Digital Strategy and Fintech group within the CIB’s Strategy (CIB Digital) team. You will have worked in a high growth environment, influencing and advising senior leadership, and have experience ideally from a tech start up/scale up business. You will have implemented successful OKR systems, and be proficient in change management. Partnering with our product families, business aligned product groups, engineering and the Fintech/ in residence team, you will ensure the digital portfolio is transparent and optimized through effective portfolio management:
Overall you will:
- Be responsible for partnering with senior business and technology stakeholders to drive an outcome focused culture based on OKR methodology
- Guide and assist digital businesses with the development of business, product family and investment proposal objectives through the meaningful application of metrics and data
- Encourage alignment between the objectives of the businesses, the product families and their complex digital portfolios by driving and participating in regular progress reviews against defined metrics
- Be responsible for maintaining transparency across the FinTech team’s book of work
- Guide and coordinate the FinTech team’s engagements with the CIB’s control functions
- Be responsible for maintaining transparency across the global Digital Innovation Labs
- Work collaboratively with our partners to understand, prioritise and inform strategic decision-making
- Identify issues and risks and be comfortable with defining mitigating courses of action
You will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to communicate and influence across a range of clients and partners.
- Experience working as a consultant within large corporates to drive significant change
- A structured, analytical approach to problem solving and communication
- Experience in the application of OKRs and KPIs
- Proven experience of effective executive messaging
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Experience of product management lifecycle and agile development practices
- Extensive project management and governance experience covering large, complex and multi-disciplinary deliveries
- Project/ program management qualifications (i.e. APMP, MSP etc.) as well as affiliation to professional project management body - desirable
- Experience of Tableau, building dashboards, utilizing data and analytics to inform decision making - desirable
You will be:
- A quick learner who is comfortable with uncertainty.
- A self-starter with initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Unrelenting in your search for ways to improve the efficiency of the organisation
- Comfortable with balancing the need for structure and discipline, with a pragmatic business-driven and risk-driven approach.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.