|Job Type:||Full Time|
Vrbo is part of the Expedia Group family of brands. We are a world leader in the holiday rental industry with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect beach house, cottage, or apartment for any getaway.
Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveler through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel memories together.
About the role
Are you a talented, analytical and creative Global Display & Paid Social Specialist with a data first mindset looking to join a growing and high performing team? If so, we want you to join our team playing an integral role in supporting Vrbo's display media programs to drive traveler (B2C) booking growth and homeowner (B2B) listing acquisition across multiple display and social media platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and activate display and paid social media campaigns through our suite of growth marketing tools;
- Collaborate with the traveler strategy, homeowner acquisition marketing and creative teams on creative messaging and campaign strategy to convert users;
- Work with the Analytics and Data Insights and the wider Marketing team on ongoing test and learn initiatives and measurement framework to understand impact of paid media spend;
- Identify opportunities using first party audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the display ad operations and programmatic product teams to enable these demographics for targeting in programmatic platforms;
- Liaise with existing media partners to ensure efficient management of all programmatic display campaigns and early adoption of new products to drive incremental growth;
- Analyze key campaign metrics, using internal attribution methodologies to report success to stakeholders and inform daily optimization to deliver incremental growth and revenue across all activations;
- Continually monitor and optimize quality of display media campaigns, including viewability, brand safety and placement quality metrics to ensure integrity of Vrbo brands and drive campaign performance;
- Provide insights and analysis to the Display Manager, Growth Marketing leadership team and local leadership to support display media strategy and spend decisions.
Who you are:
- Experienced in Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Online Video preferably in the travel vertical;
- Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through DSPs, preferably DV360, and through direct deals;
- Familiarity with DoubleClick’s Display, Facebook Ads Manager and Video 360 or other display and video ad platforms;
- Strong understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns;
- Knowledge of attribution and cross channel measurement of digital media;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key partners;
- A collaborative approach and enjoys partnering with all levels of the business regardless of function or geographical region;
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, preferably with a Business Management, Marketing or related major.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.