|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our organization is looking to expand our businesses into different markets, and we are creating an entirely new organization to address this. As such, we are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed developers, used to working in an Agile environment who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us.
Please apply if you have the following experience, we’d love to talk to you.
ENGINEERING PRACTISES –
- TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito.
- ATDD – Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Continuous Integration – Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson and Continuous Delivery – Experience with automated deployments using a tool like Rundeck.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control and understanding of GIT workflow
Experience working with API integration ((restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
- Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions.
- Strong experience with UX design, best practices, and ability to drive change of UI initiatives throughout the software lifecycle.
- Experience with functional programming is a bonus
Expert working knowledge of browser profiling and debugging tools
Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
Ability to understand requirements and translate it in efficient code.
Understands the importance of unit testing and able to write meaningful unit tests
Pair programming ability is a bonus and enthusiasm for automated testing
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap), including cross browser compatibility