|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about demand generation and driving sales-aligned go-to-market? Are you an expert in account-based sales and marketing and ready to flex your muscle on a global scale? Egencia is searching for an extraordinary marketing talent to expand our global acquisition campaigns team.
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries.
The senior manager of global acquisition will create campaigns that drive large enterprise growth. You will generate awareness and create, qualify and nurture leads to deliver meaningful pipeline globally.
Reporting to the Director of Global Demand, you will use account-based marketing strategies, tools and processes to reduce the cost of acquisition, accelerate pipeline velocity and help achieve leads targets.
How will you help Egencia succeed?
- You will develop, execute and optimize acquisition campaigns using the latest in account-based marketing methods and tools
- You are a creative thinker. You harness traditional and creative approaches to drive growth and nurture prospects. Your programs deliver innovative, non-traditional methods of driving engagement
- You'll partner with field marketing to develop and lead integrated marketing and communications campaigns. Together you'll collaborate closely with field sales to identify target accounts and craft account marketing programs.
- Working with analytics and field teams, you will assemble account-level insights and intelligence. You'll continually optimize channels to improve the performance of campaigns via A/B test and learn.
- Work closely with our brand and creative teams and external partners to iterate on audience hypotheses, propositions and creative to deliver progressively more tailored campaigns to specific account needs
- You'll partner with operations analytics to define and align to relevant account-based metrics and improve the tech stack to support an account level approach. As a data fiend, you'll systematically track metrics and communicates success.
- Collaborate with dotcom and marketing ops teams to product teams to optimize user experience and conversion funnel metrics at account level
What do you bring to Expedia?
- You are a campaign authority with 8+ years in a fast-growing B2B environment. You have deep expertise marketing to large and multinational enterprises.
- You know how enterprise sales succeeds including how sales teams consume marketing leads, drive pipeline development and measure sales success. You know Salesforce, marketing automation, and ABM tools.
- You are analytical and use data to lead. You thrive in using data to make decisions and to establish marketing performance indicators and metrics.
- You possess a learning mind-set and take a flexible approach and able to adapt quickly to change
- You're results-orientated by nature. You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and diverse environment. You are passionate in the pursuit of growth.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.