|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
WHO WE ARE
We are Microsoft Services, and are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
We are aligned by technology domains across all Microsoft solution areas enabling us to create agile delivery teams, covering all Microsoft products. We are the Secure Infrastructure Domain with a particular focus on Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, Devices & Application Management, Cyber Security and Identity technologies.
We believe in the power of personal growth and development. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest. We want to invest in you, your training and development.
As a Senior Project Manager within the Microsoft Services Data and AI global practice, you will own the delivery of large or medium engagements. You will orchestrate the Microsoft consulting teams, offshore and partners resources during the project. You will apply the relevant agile, iterative data science methodologies. You will focus on the value for the customer, on the delivery quality, on the project team, and engage with the right stakeholders.
You will be accountable for the entire project delivery:
- Initiation, planning, execution, and closure
- Scope management & change control
- Project risks management
- Project Financials and performance
- Resource strategy and partner management
The key skills you will want to have to deliver AI-powered solutions to enterprise customers include:
- Successful project management experience
- Managing projects of >2 Million Euros, leading to the customer’s value realization
- Being familiar with Cloud, data management, agile methodologies
- Effective executive relationship and communication
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management
- Proven track level in both business domain & technical conversation, setting goals/expectations
- PMI PMP Certified Project Manager is desirable
Travel may be required up to 25-50%. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.