|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Middle Office Description:
JPMorgan Middle Office Services provides services including Instruction Capture & Processing, Derivatives & OTC Processing, Asset Servicing, Security Lending, Reconciliations and Investment Book of Record analysis to Global Investment Managers Front and Middle Offices.
Regulatory Reporting Services Departmental Outline:
The Regulatory Reporting Services team supports JPMorgan clients in meeting their regulatory reporting obligations through provision of data feeds to trade repositories and other delegated reporting services.The regulations in scope are for transactional and derivative exposure reporting, including EMIR, FMIA (FinfraG), ASIC and SFTR.
This is a Vice President position in Operations based in London that will take a leading role in developing the service and maintaining excellent service standards for clients.
Defining excellent process and quality controls to ensure regulatory reporting data is delivered to the highest standards and test for potential errors
Investigating and resolving regulatory reporting exceptions through efficient liaison and escalation with multiple parties including clients, trade repositories, internal data suppliers, counterparties
Working with technology and product partners to review and improve the design of systems, championing improvements to regulatory reporting
Establishing dashboards and metrics.Demonstrating regulatory reporting services to clients and senior management with clear and consistent statistics and commentary
Working closely with project teams on implementations for new clients and new regulations providing requirements, reviewing design, planning testing, data migration and implementation phases
Establishing strong processes for data ownership and lineage, ensuring data used in regulatory reporting has clear ownership, provenance and data quality standards
- Ability to engage effectively across teams, taking a leading role partnering with clients, project teams and technology in defining regulatory reporting procedures
- Ability to escalate and resolve any regulatory reporting exceptions efficiently, working with multiple parties including clients, trade repositories, internal data suppliers, counterparties
- Strong understanding of relevant regulations for derivative transactions reporting, such as EMIR, FMIA (FinfraG), ASIC, SFTR
- Strong understanding of the trade lifecycle for derivatives including OTC, ETD, FFX, Repos
- Excellent understanding of best practice controls and processes required to deliver regulatory reporting services
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues, taking the initiative to drive change and enhance controls
- Motivated and able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
- Ability to deliver in a busy, challenging environment with fixed daily deadlines
- Ability to partner in a virtual team environment across multiple locations