|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Description :
* Assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
* Helps ensures all facet of the project are delivered in accordance with the design brief, budget and schedule
* Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
* Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
* Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
* Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
* Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
* Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
Candidate Specification :
* A degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
* A relevant professional qualification with RICS, CIOB, RIBA, APM or engineering discipline
* Effective communication with client's project team and business manager commercially aware
* Good knowledge of planning and other aspects of project controls
* Demonstrable track record of successful business development and achievement of targets
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
Pension matched up to 7%
Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
An annual professional institution subscription
Enhanced parental leave
Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Job Profile :
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and health-care management.
Our transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in three key sectors of rail, highways and aviation. We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia and supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe. Our vision is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide ranging consultancy as 'credible' and 'preferred' for our existing and new clients.