|Job Type:||Full Time|
The team of Wealth Planners provide a financial advisory service to clients and prospects of the Wealth Management business. This incorporates all aspect of regulated advice, including pensions and tax advice and general guidance on financial issues. The Wealth Planning proposition is core to the wealth management offering and is often the starting point for new clients of the business.
We are looking for a Paraplanner to join the team, overview of the role is as follows:
- Assist the team’s Wealth Planners in managing clients’ planning needs and solutions;
- Be an additional point of contact at Cazenove Capital Management when the Wealth Planners are not available or busy and, therefore, to develop a relationship of trust with the clients;
- Attend client meetings with the planner wherever possible to broaden understanding of the advisory process and to strengthen relationships with clients and keep detailed meeting notes of key issues discussed;
- Responsibility for the timely drafting of client advisory letters to be signed off by the relevant authorised advisory personnel.
- To maintain asset and income schedules for all advisory clients, including large family groups and individual clients and share these within the firm where required;
- To assist the planners in assessing available options and solutions for clients;
- Handle other administrative duties in a timely manner. This would include letters of new client take-on forms, preparation of advisory correspondence / annual reviews and assist in proposal preparation;
- To react to all client related enquiries in a timely manner and maintain a record of responses;
- Deal with insurance companies as required to obtain client policy information or new illustrations and product information;
- Check that new business and client files are kept complaint and in line with Cazenove Capital Management’s documented procedures;
- Deal with the WP support team and delegate administrative work as required.
- Professional, organised and motivated;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills;
- Very presentable with client facing demeanour;
- High level of numeracy;
- Good understanding of Avelo 1st Software and The Exchange systems;
- Good level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A keen interest and a good basic understanding of the Wealth Management and financial planning industry;
- Familiarity with the fund management, professional advisory, IFA or life company industry
- Minimum 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Financial Planning Certificate and Diploma or FSA approved Level 4 RDR compliant qualification.
- Experience of working within the financial services sector, ideally for a wealth management firm or financial advisory practice with HNW client base.