|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role will see you working with custodian banks, front and middle office, counterparties, clients and other internal divisions. You will be working with both the local and global Operations group to drive identification and implementations of improvements in operational processes, from a control or efficiency perspective.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- funding of settlement flows and intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails
- oversight and monitoring of the Manila processing team
- cash and stock reconciliations – daily resolution of assigned breaks
- increasing Straight-through Processing (STP) rates for paper confirmations
- handling the confirmation processes for the FI&C/Central business, to ensure economic & non-economic terms are accurately represented on all outgoing confirmations
- liaising with clients and the CFM Sales & Trading division on technical queries
- funding of settlement flows related to repo (bilateral and triparty) and buy/sell bond trades. Intraday cash management to manage risk of trade fails.
If you have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, coupled with a strong desire to succeed, please apply now.
To learn more about a career with us, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Market Operations provides independent specialist verification, confirmation and settlement facilities for a variety of products and currencies for many of Macquarie's businesses globally. The division provides a key segregated control function for wholesale businesses built on strong operational risk management and control culture.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.