|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are looking to develop your career within a collaborative and supportive team in a customer facing commercial environment then we may have just the opportunity for you. We’re currently looking for an individual to join our Surfacing business as Contracts Manager, playing a pivotal role in ensuring delivery and completion of a number of our key road and civils projects across the South East of England.
About the Role
As Contracts Manager, your key responsibility will be to ensure that all operations are carried out in a safe and environmentally acceptable manner. In addition, you’ll ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements, plan future workload and be accountable for maintaining both technical conformance and profitability.
Other key deliverables include:
- Monitoring progress of work and production output levels
- Ensuring the timely and accurate orders for materials and plant
- Managing supply chain partners in accordance with the work schedule
- Leading the commercial relationship with client while undertaking works
- Overseeing maintenance and inspection routines for all plant and equipment
- Maintain accurate site records - liaising with surveyor and customer representatives
What will you bring?
- An understanding and previous experience of demonstrable success within the sector
- Strong programme planning capability
- True commercial acumen, with the ability to analyse and interpret complex contract data.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships, with a strong Customer focus.
- A high level of independence and initiative
- Excellent organisation, planning and teamworking skills
- Strong IT literacy, including spreadsheets and maintaining records
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.