|Job Type:||Full Time|
What Joining The MS Team Means...
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
One Microsoft, One Services
Microsoft Services, with over 17,000 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
The focus of the Solutions Strategy Manager’s (SSSM’s) role is to help build a healthy, predictable Sales business by executing demand generation activities to grow quality pipeline coverage which is aligned to Services Go To Market (GTM) Solution and Industry Priorities. The ABE SSSM leads Services GTM execution for the Account Based Engagement (ABE) motion. Key accountabilities:
- **Plan and execute as One Microsoft:**Participate in account planning with sellers and account-aligned teams for assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Drive customer outcomes and consumption: Ensure Sellers understand which Services Solution and Industry Priorities drive digital transformation and cloud consumption, by evangelizing the GTM Framework Priorities and Key Offers to Sales Managers, Services Account Executives and Digital Advisors.
- **Build a healthy, predictable Sales business:**Generate demand and ensure quality pipeline coverage by executing Customer motions and Industry and Unified Support sales campaigns in your assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Enterprise customer experience, executing recognized marketing and/or sales methods and processes in a technology industry
- Proven track record in designing and executing demand generation activities
- Passionate about customer success and knowledgeable about how to help customers realize value
- Proven success in cross-group collaboration, proven ability to “influence without authority”
- Strong analytical skills used to facilitate data-driven prioritization of targeted customers
- Proven program/project management skills, with ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.