|Job Type:||Full Time|
*Part time schedule would be 3 - 4 full days/week.
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them implement solutions which increase their business productivity.
Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We want to make a difference by helping our customers to reinvent their productivity & business processes.
Who We Are
Come as you are and do your best work. We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
What We're Good At
We provide technical leadership to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to deploy, support and maintain their infrastructure in line with Microsoft best practices.
- Be the technical expert for customer projects and deployments
- Educate and guide customers by delivering workshops and webinars
- Help customers with their journey to the cloud
- Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Travel to customer sites is required, the amount depends on your location and customer needs, and can be intra-country or international.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training.
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Design, implementation and management of one of the following; Exchange Server, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams or SharePoint.
- Good working knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems.
- Experience troubleshooting.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Fluency in English