|Job Type:||Full Time|
Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We want to make a difference by helping our customers to reinvent their productivity & business processes.
Who We Are
We are part of Microsoft Services, and are passionate to deliver Microsoft's Mission to *empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.*We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. We believe that everyone can grow and develop. Don't worry about what you don't know; come and show us what you do know and we will teach you the rest. Come as you are and do your best work.
If you are looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you're empowered to make a difference then plese read on. We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them implement solutions which increase their business productivity and to ensure their messaging solutions are optimised and healthy.
As consultants we provide technical leadership to our customers who are deploying solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their messaging infrastructure in line with Microsoft best practices.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training.
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Design, implementation and management of Exchange Server, including advanced configurations.
- Good working knowledge of Exchange disaster recovery and Exchange high availability.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions of Exchange Server or third-party messaging systems.
- Experience troubleshooting Exchange Server related issues.
- Experience with Office 365, in particular Exchange Hybrid.
- Working knowledge of Directory Sync and ADFS.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
Microsoft's privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.