|Job Type:||Full Time|
The UK’s leading cash processing company – Vaultex UK LTD are a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC. When it comes to cash processing we are thought-leaders; developing ideas that the rest of the industry follows and adapting our service to meet the needs of our customers. Simply put, our role is to ensure that cash is widely available for use and that people continue to have confidence in cash as a payment method.
Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion worth of bank notes and coins a year – which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch to the moon and back. An accredited Living Wage Foundation employer with IIP (Investors in People) Champion Status, our external recognition as leaders in people management ensures successful applicants will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package and a generous company pension.
We are undergoing an exciting Agile transformation programme and are expanding our Business Analysis team, as well as defining and shaping an analyst framework and standards.
Our Business Analysts work across Project, Product and Delivery teams and we are committed to a transition from Waterfall to Agile so are looking for a Business Analyst with a track record of working within a changing environment and embracing challenges
To be effective in this role, ideally you will be familiar with a range of business and technical solutions, having operated within both Agile and non-Agile environments and familiar with addressing and embracing the challenges of a rapidly changing environment.
- Orchestrate collaboration between Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, Subject matter experts, Testers, and Developers actively removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, interpretation and documentation using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Maintain and develop best practice relating to processes, tools and ways of working to improve and enhance efficiencies, as well as drive creativity and capabilities.
- Work closely with others Business Analysts and Lead Business Analyst to provide support and knowledge sharing to meet workload demands.
Skills – Essential and Desirable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Business Analyst or Product Owner role within a technology or software environment (E)
- Experience of using and understanding of the different Agile analysis tools and techniques (E)
- Exposure and understanding of different Agile analysis tools and techniques (E)
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (E)
- A passion to adopt and adapt to an Agile way of working, to undertaken training and mentoring offered (E)
- Ability to work independently and proactively (E)
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management and conflict resolution (E)
- Excellent time management / planning skills (E)
- Project management support and analysis activity (E)
- Experience of working within an agile environment and following agile methodologies, such as Scrum, DSDM (D)
- Experience of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc. (D)
- Business Analysis certification (D)
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.