|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an Executive Assistant within the Marketing team to provide
full secretarial services to the Global Head of Distribution Marketing.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We’re close to our clients, in the heart of the UK’s financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
Schroder REIM is a London based Global real estate investment manager. Schroders has managed real estate funds since 1971 and currently has over £16/€18/$20 billion of real estate assets under management. AUM is currently about 55% in the UK, 30% in Continental Europe and 15% international/Global.
Our team consists of around 180 people operating from 15 offices internationally. The team is experienced in investment management, research and strategy, product and client management, finance and administration and benefits from the significant resources of the Schroder Group.
Directly invested funds
We manage a broad range of open and closed ended real estate funds, offering investors exposure to both diversified and sector focused portfolios, and differing risk and return profiles. Investment performance is strong. Investors can choose between single country funds and regional funds.
Our Real Estate Capital Partnerships team have run separate accounts and pooled funds since 1997. Today we manage £3.5 billion in Capital Partnerships which co-investment in other managers funds as well as increasingly in specialist partnerships and £1 billion in Real Estate Securities. Our securities funds provide access to global markets.
What you'll need to do
- To provide extensive secretarial support to the Global Head of Distribution Marketing and diary support for an additional three members of the Marketing Executive Committee.
- Proactively managing diaries and arranging day to day meetings, ensuring attendees are fully briefed prior to meetings and allowing enough time for preparation.
- Managing emails/calls/drafting correspondence on a range of issues and distributing to the wider teams.
- Organising and ensuring all logistics are in place for domestic and overseas business travel including itineraries, visa applications, air travel or rail, hotel and car bookings and obtaining currency.
- Processing of monthly expenses and invoices.
- Work closely as a team with the other secretarial support in Marketing and as required, provide cover for the other secretaries within the Product & Solutions division.
- Liaison with facilities management, post room, catering, creative services, techlink bar, concierge desk and travel as appropriate.
- Assist the Global Head Distribution Marketing - in coordinating papers ,agendas and logistics for monthly global meetings.
- Be ready to act on urgent tasks / ad hoc projects as required.
- Multi-task, prioritise, track, follow up and manage tasks and projects on time.
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
- Previous secretarial/administrative experience.
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise and work to tight deadlines whilst managing competing demands and workloads.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks and work autonomously.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Sound grammatical understanding; accurate spelling and attention to detail essential.
- Able to assimilate information/instructions quickly.
- The role is firmly established with multi-faceted responsibilities. The role holder is expected to continuously improve day-to-day procedures.
What you'll be like
- Excellent communication skills, with a helpful and polite attitude.
- Team player who will work hard, show commitment and “go the extra mile”.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally.
- Positive professional manner and proactive approach.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.