|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan’s Software Engineering team is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Software Development Engineer to pioneer the design and development of a new testing analytics platform that evaluates tests effectiveness and predicts potential points of failure. The platform will be tightly integrated with developer IDE, source control system, CI/CD pipelines, and other tools developers use every day. We operate as a technology startup within one of the largest investment banks in the world delivering tools used by 40,000 developers globally. We are highly motivated, collaborative, and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of opportunities.
You will code a lot setting an example of high engineering standards for a new and growing team of top-notch technical professionals. If you love to think out of the box, move fast, and code solutions to hard problems while working hard, having fun, and making history, this may be the opportunity for you.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering
- You have experience building applications for the cloudor cloud containers
- You understand Continuous Delivery and modern deployment strategies
- Proficiency in one (or more) modern programming languages: Java. Experience with Golang and Groovy is a plus.
- SpringBoot, Git, Gradle or Maven
- Architectures: Microservices, Layered
- “Gang of 4” design Patterns, Advanced algorithms
- Tools: Jenkins or any other build tool, Docker, Kubernetes, and one of the clouds (AWS is a plus).