|Job Type:||Full Time|
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Are you a hands-on team player with overall experience in Project Management, high-level E2E Sales to Account Management insight with a keen eye for process solutions and improvements? Experience in the Travel Industry (both online business travel and traditional travel management models) is preferred.
This role requires someone to join a small Egencia Global Alliance (EGA) team on a 15-month maternity cover, sitting under the Strategic division of Egencia.
In this fast-paced team, the successful candidate must be willing to collaborate efficiently with all divisions of Egencia and Partners whilst welcoming the rapid day-2-day movement onto different topics/initiatives depending on current priorities.
What you’ll do
- Own the day-2-day tasks of the team
- Support Sales RFP’s from an EGA perspective when required
- Act as entry point for EGA queries from Egencia divisions such as Sales & Account Management
- Build the EGA Knowledge Base database with materials to support teams
- Build/improve Sparrow Sales support documents with EGA offers
- Work on small EGA projects & support your line manager when needed
- Facilitate the EGA revenue & commission payments with our partners
- Support ad hoc project whenever required
Who you are
- Organized & efficient with basic knowledge of project management & Egencia tools
- Outstanding communication skills: verbal & written
- Customer experience always being the baseline of your decisions
- Open and flexible to work on different topics outside of your day-2-day scope ranging from project management to administrative tasks
- Fast learner, curious and willing to autonomously investigate unknown areas of the business
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.