|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Primary point of contact for bankers to coordinate client onboarding, including prioritization and requesting documents from clients, when required
- Facilitation of operational client and business queries
- Working closely with the WCOB and Compliance teams, understand requirements and changes in procedures
- Coordinate due diligence process for Clients and transactions
- Participate in bankers’ regional meetings to proactively identify areas to add value and potential roadblocks that need to be addressed
- Provide transparency on overall process and progress
- Collaborate with business and support functions to spread and leverage best practices
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in GIB
- Sound understanding of banking processes and products
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and drive to take full ownership of processes
- Strong partnership and coordination skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners and clients in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
- Strong decision making capabilities and the ability to identify problems and drive to resolution
- Deliver results in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
- Language skills (German, French, Russian) would be a distinct advantage
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.