|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project management coordinator, permanent vacancy based in Croydon or Altrincham could be part time or full time hours.
Ideally you have some experience working in an engineering office or environment and /or working for a consultancy or a contractor. You enjoy being support for the Project management team and have a proactive "can-do" attitude.
You will play a vital role in the smooth running of the day to day business activities of the team, and provide project administration support for the Railway Division staff members, located in the Croydon or Altrincham office.
Candidate Specification :
The day to day activities may include a wide range of duties:
Support to the senior management / project management teams, such as:
Provide Project Management/Administration activities, including:
- Assessing resource requirements
- Management of client deliverables
- Management of project programmes
- Invoicing and document control
- Supporting business development and bid activities, such as assisting in the preparation of bids, project sheets, etc.
Provide office administration activities such as:
- Personal development review management and administration
- Administration support for the office, including project and safety audits
- Monitoring and review of key performance indicators data (such as information management systems, training records) to ensure action plans are in place to address any issues and liaise with the Head of Project Management.
Essential competencies / skills:
- Knowledge of, and experienced in, project management methodologies in an engineering environment.
- Proactive, trouble-shooter.
- Commercially aware.
- Proactive and tenacious with the ability to recognise and establish priorities of work
- Ability to understand and follow processes.
- Well organised, methodical, practical, and timely.
- Able to apply general research skills, perform data analysis activities including analysis and production of costing/finance procedures (invoicing, performance data, etc.).
- Strong working experience of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good listening skills, able to work with minimal instruction.
- Good attention to detail.
Desirable competencies / skills:
- Knowledge of railway engineering design principles.
- Knowledge of Network Rail's GRIP process.
Job Profile :
This role is based in Croydon or Altrincham
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture