|Job Type:||Full Time|
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 per week
Salary: Up to £45,000 Dependent on Experience + Annual company Bonus + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arrived for a talented Database Administrator to join our team and become part of something special. Sofology is an innovative, fast growing, retail business with a passion for technology driving the business forward with our omni channel retail solutions.
You will be responsible for the storage, integrity, and security of Sofology's business data. Working closely with the development and operational IT teams, you will ensure data standards and best practices are followed and data integrity is maintained to an exceptional standard every time.
What you'll be getting involved in..
- RDBMS technology
- Database design, documentation, and implementation
- Manage and maintain security
- Data backup and recovery
- Database deployment methodologies
- Data cleansing
- Monitor database performance
- Analyse and performance tuning of T-SQL
- Define and enforce data standards and best practise
- Source control using GIT
Skills we would love our new colleague to demonstrate..
- At least 3 years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven experience with database design
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies