|Job Type:||Full Time|
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40.00 per week
Are you a fun, caring, exceptional individual? If so you've come to the right place. As much as we're here to help our customers feel at home on a sofa they love, we want you to feel at home in a job you love too. We're looking for people who have a passion for the brand, who understand that we don't just sell sofas, we help our customers to make real, life-changing choices. Yes that's right, that's how much a sofa means to us, and to our customers too.
To oversee the performance and trading of the sofology.co.uk website on a day-to-day basis.
The role will involve working with our external digital marketing agencies to ensure we are acquiring the right customers through the right digital channels, across paid and organic search, paid and organic social, PR/SEO and online influencers with our social activation team.
Sofology aims to deliver a truly omni-channel purchase experience, so the role will need to balance the goals of delivering an immersive rich online experience, driving footfall to stores, along with maximising e-commerce sales for customers who may or may not have visited a physical store.
- Working with our digital agencies to help drive relevant customers to the sofology website
- Working closely with the marketing team to optimise and merchandise the e-commerce website to deliver the online trading plan
- Working with the Head of Conversion Rate Optimisation, Head of CRM and Head of Direct to deliver a world-class omni-channel purchasing experience
Liaises with Heads of Retail to ensure learnings are shared and utilised as necessary
- Working with the Merchandiser and buying team inline with product launches and life cycle decisions
- Working with the Content Team to ensure assets are correct and aligned for launches/discontinuations.
- Monitoring and recommending changes in the omni-channel journey to maximise sales and revenue
- Developing the online marketing strategy in line with company objectives