|Job Type:||Full Time|
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 per week
Salary: Basic of £37,000.00 + BenefitsAbout us
We've loved sofas for 30 years, and have gathered bags of experience up along the way. We've learned that our customers want real information about the sofa they've got their eye on, not a ‘must end Sunday' sale that in actual fact, goes on forever.
We guarantee our best price every day of the year and so our customers choose their sofa because it is perfect for their homes and whoever they share it with!
A results driven, self motivated, media marketing expert who is a strong team player and collaborator, with a positive outlook, inclusive, approachable, and enthusiastic with a knowledge and passion for media. Working across disciplines within the marketing team and integrating with the in house creative team as well as the ability to create and manage briefs. A strategic thinker who is able to articulate a vision and goals with innovative ideas and approaches that can translate into practical, measurable realities. A person who happily contributes to making Sofology a great place to work by continuous improvements and embracing change.
Ideally you will be able to:
● To provide cross channel media planning expertise to define Sofology’s campaign and brand media strategy.
● To bring strategic insight and a deep knowledge of multi-channel activity that enhances campaign planning and delivers across brand metrics as well as drives web traffic and retail footfall.
● To reach the right consumers with the right content across relevant platforms and displaying a keen knowledge of the media landscape
● Responsible for the leadership and development of appropriate media.
● Responsible for the day to day management of external media and digital agencies.
● Ensure the most efficient use of owned and earned channels in response to delivering brand objectives.
● Assess all media opportunities.
● Working with the CIM to gain a deep understanding of our customers, segmentation and brand architecture and how that applies to affect the best use of media.
● To analyse media research and provide results
● Drive efficiency and effectiveness
● Comply to all media, editorial compliance regulations and ASA requirements
You’ll also be getting involved in..
● To deliver and contribute to all media plans across TV, VOD, digital, and social channels.
● To manage and report on the Marketing Team budget, liaising with finance and business analysts, raising necessary PO’s to deadlines.
● To build and lead integrated campaigns - national and regional
● To manage inter agency relationships on a day to day basis
● To champion all agency summits, setting strategic direction and goals alongside the Head of Marketing
● To manage required assets from brief to delivery via creative briefing and implementation
● To ensure the marketing team are aware of media plans and actions
● To drive efficiency and effectiveness from all agencies and ways of working