|Job Type:||Full Time|
As aCar Transport Analyst, you will work within our Product Operations team. Ensuring quality car content on the Expedia Group global sites is key for this team to drive high conversion and purchase success rates at the lowest possible cost while optimizing revenue.
You will be responsible for timely and accurate loading of car vendor retail and merchant product across all Expedia Group brands websites. You will serve as system support for the car product in terms of issue troubleshooting, bug filing, and testing. You will maintain site car content and ensure pricing accuracy and competitiveness as well as contributing to a continuous improvement environment. You will play a key role in positively representing our company to our vendors and partners as an advocate for an excellent customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard new point-of-sale Car suppliers and enabling incremental transactions for car product on Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheaptickets, Ebookers
- Drive process for loading car vendor rates into site database
- Support prioritization of global business and department projects and key initiatives through the collection and analysis of supporting data
- Research and drive resolution to root cause of escalated, car related issues
- Assist test teams when testing new features and products
- Investigate validity of merchant billing discrepancies
- May execute standard SQL database queries to retrieve data and produce standardized reports
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on standard methodologies in developing new features, policies and processes in support of quality customer experience, cost management, and revenue optimization
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports for stakeholders as required
You’ll fit into this role if you have:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group and team, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ownership in issues and accountability for actions
- SQL and advanced Excel knowledge highly desirable
- GDS knowledge (Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre) a plus
- XML knowledge
- Business experience within the travel industry a plus
- A sense of humour, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of true teamwork
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.