|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Partner Development Manager (PDM) role is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organisation. The PDM is a business development role that aligns to Microsoft Partners and is accountable for driving performance of a managed portfolio of Microsoft partners. The PDM represents Microsoft to the channel, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey to drive long-term revenue, cloud consumption and partner success.
This Partner Development Manager role will see you holding sole responsibility for a number of our Systems Integrator Partners.
The core function of the role is to drive new business models, solutions and transformation within our Partners and their customers.
To do this you will need be a strategic thinker who is able to influence to affect change within the senior executive levels of the partners. You will need to build and executing mutually beneficial partner business, sales and marketing plans to increase partner business and growth. Instigate and drive change in partners to transform their business into offering cloud services first. Ensure high level of partner satisfaction and influence by developing and maintaining relationships.
- Being the day to day primary Microsoft contact for your partners
- Have accountability for all revenue and metrics for your partners
- Developing and maintaining Partner Business Plans and Partner Sales Plans
- Planning and executing activity to drive maximum return with partners
- Establishing lasting, productive relationships with all levels of individuals within partners
- Understand the Partner business and actively drive Partner relationships and opportunities with customers
- Contribute towards the improvement of the team and business operations
- As a senior Individual Contributor act as a role model, and when required provide guidance and mentorship to others
- Maintain internal systems/tools as required
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the Microsoft business strategy and core goals
- Take on stretch projects and additional responsibilities as defined by your managers
- Demonstrable of experience in partner channel development, sales, sales planning, business development in the technology industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.