|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to trading & product control activities and develop a strong operational skills set.
- Trade investigations for Credit/Rates both cash and repo activity
- Trade Affirmation/Confirmation of all unmatched trades for a variety of trading desks across Credit and Rates businesses.
- Close coordination with other support groups globally, such as front office, trader assistant teams and settlements, to resolve potential settlement issues.
- Ensure continuity of daily trade processing to allow for greater STP and exception queue monitoring such as client and issue reference data and cash accruals.
- Investigation and resolution of trade queries and trading reports.
- Supporting new market, compliance, regulatory changes as well as new business opportunities and implementing them into the existing process with quality controls
- Possible requirement to work UK Bank Holidays.
Excellent communication – Much of the role requires dialogue with trading desks, operations and 3rd parties on a local and regional level.
Time management – There are numerous deadlines and processes across the day and the candidate must be able to deal with issues and escalations in a fast paced environment.
Numeracy – Many of the investigations will require a good level of numeracy to calculate interest amounts and be comfortable dealing with volumes of data at speed.
Team-work - The ability to work effectively as part of a team working to deliver against core business objectives such as improving settlement efficiency of Trade support.
Ability to work well under pressure is essential as there are significant operational losses associated with non completion of daily processes.
- Fixed Income experience
- Graduate qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in an investment bank environment.
- Good industry and operational knowledge of European Securities Markets.
- Intermediate excel – Comfortable with basic macros and pivot tables.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”