|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Development Manager - Field Sales French Market at Vrbo, an Expedia Group Brand
Do you have experience on field sales? Do you love sales? We are looking for you!
Your primary responsibility is to promote and develop partners’ high engagement with Vrbo’s full suite of products through prospecting, marketing and educating Vrbo’s suite of solutions to Property Owners. You will develop a market expertise and research and identify prospects to produce partner opportunities. They will deal with of and lead partner alliances and opportunity pipelines to promote Vrbo’s offering.
What you’ll do:
- You will be consistently demonstrating data specific to their strategic market in the company’s proprietary reporting tools, market insights, prioritization disusing using their local market knowledge, Owner Market Development Managers will:
- You will identify, warm and convert key prospects in his/her strategic territory for specific traveller destinations.
- Produce and maintain an accurate pipeline of potential prospects within targeted markets.
- You will attend local, regional and national events to educate Property Owners about Vrbo products and communicate standard methodologies in order to maximize bookings on Vrbo platforms.
- Attend trade shows and other events to support performance goals.
- Stay ahead of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level, developing a robust territory expertise.
- Assess, clarify, and validate partners` needs on an ongoing basis, and feed these backs to relevant teams within Vrbo.
- You will handle both internal and external stakeholders, developing peer relationships as necessary to successfully influence behavior.
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure the delivery of service levels and escalate where required.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly fluent in French and English
- Proven experience doing cold calling, field sales and B2C acquisition
- You have excellent face to face presentation skills, to business partners and large audiences
- Demonstrable experience in highly consultative marketing cycles
- Willing and flexible to travel extensively, sometimes on short notice
- Driving license
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will demonstrate your ability in a fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- You have the knowledge of Salesforce.com and Tableau Reporting
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you prioritize and handle tasks with minimal assistance and direction; Reliably meets all team commitments and goals; Demonstrates willingness and capability to take on additional tasks
- Data Driven Business Insight: you use software, data and tools to conduct analysis and derive insights; you translate data and insights into actionable improvements or growth opportunities and customize analysis and explanation of insights for each partner
- Expertise Development: you can quickly build and maintain expertise in VRBO offerings, the vacation rental market, and general ecommerce standard methodologies
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles, you look for improvement and feedback and adopt changes. You maintain work effectiveness even with changes in tasks and priorities
- Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams and use and build internal network
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on VRBO.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.