|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wholesale Lending Services – Overview
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) services clients in Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset Management and the Corporate & Investment Bank. The group consists of approximately 2,200 employees and is responsible for 300,000 loans with a value in excess of $500 billion.
Wholesale Lending Middle Office (WLMO) is part of WLS and provides global end-to-end loan origination, servicing, restructuring and trading support. Services are tailored to the needs of the client and lines of business, ranging from bilateral to large syndicated loan agreements. Services provided include Loan Origination; Deal Closing & Funding; Documentation Review; Core Loan Servicing; Loan Closing & Trade Settlement.
**EMEA Loans Agency****Operations**Specialist
Loans Agency is a multi-faceted, client facing and deadline driven role. The team is responsible for certain activities of an operational nature in relation to syndicated credit facilities where JPMorgan has been appointed Facility Agent. The Agent has a duty to provide a high quality service to all parties through the administration of accurate funds movement and timely information flows. The Facility Agent’s roles and responsibilities are defined in the loan agreement which is broadly based on LMA-style documentation.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, supporting
LOB such as Export Finance, DCM, Equity Derivatives Group (EDG),
Specialised Products Group (SPG), Global Corporate Bank (GCB)
- Responsible for the servicing of all
syndicated loans including drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, rate settings
- Ensure accurate and timely GL and position
- Reconcile cash movements and escalate
non-receipts of payments
- Responsible for all syndicate notifications
related to daily processing, including distribution of information on data
room sites. Acting as first point of contact for both Borrower and
syndicate lenders for all queries in relation to a specific deal.
- Review and interpret all operational
aspects of loan documentation during the life of the facility
- Manage waiver requests for amendments to
the terms of credit agreement; dissemination and subsequent response
- Work with the deal team during a
refinancing to ensure the structure is operationally feasible,
responsibility includes review of loan documentation, funds flow
management, fee distribution and maintenance of Loan IQ (loan system) in
relation booking updates related to refinancing.
- Liaison with external clients and internal
teams including Credit, Origination, Treasury, Compliance, Legal and
Secondary Loan Trading
- Investigate, analyse and remediate
exceptions to ensure KRI/KPI targets are achieved
- Assist the team in ad-hoc requests
including system upgrades and UAT exercises
- Support the team’s shared objectives and
Control agenda by contributing to multiple work streams
- Graduate calibre self-starter with the ability to work independently using initiative
- Experience in syndicated loans preferred
- Loan IQ knowledge is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-changing environment
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and uses sound judgement to escalate issues timely
- Strong communication skills and confidence speaking to external clients
- Analytically minded with strong technical prowess in relation to manipulating data
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail; understanding of the risks and downstream impacts of inaccurate data capture
- Excellent problem solving skills; the ability to identify the root cause
- Personal motivation and drive to deliver excellence and make a difference every day
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.