|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference? We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them ensure their IT projects are well designed and their environments are optimized and healthy.
WHO WE ARE
We are part of Microsoft Services, and are passionate to deliver Microsoft’s Mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are aligned by technology, enabling us to create agile delivery teams which covers Microsoft products within the Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, Devices & Application Management, Cyber Security and Identity technologies.
We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
WHAT WE DO
We provide technical leadership directly to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
Our capabilities and insights create support experiences that empower and delight our customers.
WHAT WE NEED
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to travel
Desirable Technical Skills Include:
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS workload Experience
- Expertise of one or more cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, JSON and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends
- Operational or architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.