|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them ensure their IT projects are well designed and their environments are optimized and healthy.
WHO WE ARE
We are part of Microsoft Services, and are passionate to deliver Microsoft’s Mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are aligned by technology, enabling us to create agile delivery teams which covers Microsoft products within the Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, Devices & Application Management, Cyber Security and Identity technologies.
We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
WHAT WE DO
We provide technical leadership directly to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
Our capabilities and insights create support experiences that empower and delight our customers.
WHAT WE NEED
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to travel
Desirable Technical Skills for Security or Identity Include:
- Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD (using eg Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services)
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions (eg Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy)
- Experience in securing Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems including related services (eg Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health attestation)
- Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (eg Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations)
- Basic understanding of Azure Security Services (eg Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics)
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (eg Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, ransomware)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.