|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Working within an Agile Feature Team as part of a larger globally diverse delivery organization
- Execution of Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) together with Continuous Integration in order to produce a Production ready Release Candidate every four weeks.
- The collaborative design of solutions in line with defined principles
- Participation in a rota to provide 24/7 third line application support, and to perform weekend releases
- Test frameworks e.g. JUnit, Mockito
- Relational Database e.g. Oracle
- Agile experience
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits.CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity.We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.