|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers
that produce transformative business outcomes. This AE role is covering some of the largest Technology/IT Services companies in the UK.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Business Relationship Owner: Build coalition of support (IT and business) with customer. Define specific business outcomes.
- Team Mobilizer and Orchestrator: Mobilize the entire account team and direct clear opportunity ownership in strong collaboration with partners.
- Digital Transformation Leader and Operational Excellence: Lead, drive and manage opportunities for each of the 4 Digital Transformation pillars and 4 Solution Areas. Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be experience driving digital transformation.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
- Solid knowledge of one industry required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.