|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’ll offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
You will join the team as a Senior Analyst / Manager to assist with our European operations. You will be responsible for producing key deliverables for the European regulatory and EMEA senior management such as the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) summary documents, Pillar 3 disclosures, wind-down plans and capital aspects of other regulatory deliverables such as the Recovery and Resolution plans.
As part of a small, specialised team, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to the activities of our various divisions operating in the region, and be tasked with building close relationships with these businesses and other support functions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- project managing and coordinating the production of the ICAAP summary documents, Pillar 3 disclosures, wind-down plans, capital aspects of Recovery and Resolution plans and other regulatory deliverables. Quantifying the capital requirements and projections for these documents
- liaising with various stakeholders, including businesses, senior management and support functions for the production of the regulatory deliverables and day to day/strategic capital management
- monitoring developments in European prudential standards and assess and quantify the forward-looking capital projections based on these developments
- reviewing and commenting on a diverse range of new business, product and fund proposals in the region to identify and address the impact on capital requirements and liaise within the team and other support functions to ensure these are considered for regulatory reporting and capital management purposes.
You will need to bring the following skills:
- ability to act as a subject matter expert on regulatory requirements and developments on key regulatory change projects
- a working knowledge of the current EU/international prudential regime, including Basel, CRD / CRR, and the Pillar 2 / ICAAP framework
- ability to understand and evaluate an extensive body of rules and apply them effectively in a complex business environment
- strong relationship management skills and an ability to interface with a broad cross-section of individuals
- persuasive communication skills both written and verbal, confidence in being challenged and promoting a strong compliance culture
- strong commercial orientation, with proven ability to assess a diverse range of financial service businesses and provide pro-active solutions
- sound and considered judgement
- ability to think critically and conceptualise abstract ideas
- ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are looking for a short-mid term contract and can meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you. Apply online now or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more.
The Financial Management Group (FMG) is focused on managing Macquarie's funding and capital. It provides strategic capital, tax and financial analysis and advice to senior management to support the growth of Macquarie’s businesses around the world. It ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which Macquarie operates, and maintains relationships on behalf of the Group with a wide range of external stakeholders.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.