|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an Architectural technician to join our growing team in Glasgow who can complement the delivery of a wide variety of projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Preparation of CAD drawings in Revit and AutoCAD under the supervision of a qualified Architect.
- To be a part of a growing Architectural team, and to coordinate proactively with other engineering disciplines and their own architectural colleagues.
- Responsible for the correctness and 'absolute accuracy' of their drawing work (Revit/CAD), quality, layout and notes.
- To focus and work in earnest to achieve high quality and drawing production to achieve the programme.
- To express the will to improve their skills in improving their knowledge in technical working drawings and details.
For you to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Good technical and detailing skills essential
- Should have a genuine interest in Architecture and the Built Environment and be aware of relevant current technical building legislation and guidance such as Building Regulations and British Standards
- Experience of working with Revit essential
- Experience in Aviation, Defence & Transportation projects would be beneficial
- Previous work experience within an Architectural Practice in the UK or similar environment is required.
- UK Security Clearance would be beneficial