|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Description :
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our team in London working projects within the energy team.
The role of Quantity Surveyor will be to perform in a customer facing environment, providing specialist quantity surveying advice to a range of internal and external clients across the Energy portfolio.
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Candidate Specification :
* Degree qualified in a Quantity Surveying subject (or equivalent)
* MRICS/MCIOB qualified preferred
* Proven skills and experience of delivering Cost Consultancy services whilst managing high value contracts within office fit out or refurbishment projects in the UK or has experience with EMEAR (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia)
* Experience of quantity surveying duties on buildings projects, including estimating, cost planning, tendering/procurement, cost reporting, final account and benchmarking.
* Proficient in using construction contracts, including JCT and/or NEC and/or FIDIC
* Ability to build relationships both with internal management teams and externally with key client stakeholders, ideally working with corporate client's previously or currently involved in delivering real estate capital projects
* Experience in making decisions and presenting findings back to the client and internal stakeholders
Job Profile :
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
Pension matched up to 7%
Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
An annual professional institution subscription
Enhanced parental leave
Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.