|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an individual with significant marketing strategy, execution & leadership experience; someone who understands the role of marketing across the customer buyer journey and the impact it should have at each stage. Deep knowledge & passion of the Public Sector is essential with demonstrable experience in this sector.
We seek someone who will be a trusted advisor and strong communicator with sales, product groups and partners and who has a track record of strategic organisational impact and delivery against accountabilities.
Would you like to lead integrated field marketing activities in focus Industries for Microsoft in the UK? Then we would love to hear from you!
As Integrated Industry Marketing Manager in the Commercial Marketing team, you will:
- Define local strategy, provide insights, orchestrate planning and drive execution in support of marketing’s contribution to pipeline goals in the education sector
- Have demonstrable experience in Industry Marketing from a Software, SaaS, SI and solutions organisation focussed in Public Sector or Healthcare marketing
- Own the sales leadership connection and align marketing plans to sales outcomes
- Define, localise and execute integrated industry marketing plans in partnership with Global activities Critical to this role will be your experience and orchestration to work across Microsoft’s solution portfolio to showcase critical solutions and workloads that have most relevance to your industry.
- Be responsible for driving & orchestrating marketing pipeline generation and managing marketing leads through the pipeline in conjunction with our Inside Sales Team.
- Working in partnership with internal stakeholders both local and globally and with agencies you would execute marketing campaigns and their corresponding tactics (digital and physical) for cross-product solutions; providing customer audience insights and closed-loop feedback.
- Represent Marketing in sales, partner and customer meetings & public events to ensure that plans are fully aligned & understood.
- Support the sales and marketing motion by meeting customers and speaking at EBCs and events- previous Product Marketing experience would be advantageous
- Be an active member of the Commercial Marketing Team, contributing to continual improvement and knowledge sharing across the team
The role is based at our Campus in Reading. We embrace flexible working as a core principle of reinventing productivity, and you will be welcome to work from home, our offices around the country, customer sites or your favourite coffee shop – wherever is best for you to get your job done.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.