|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a growing business? Apply now…
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
As a Corporate Travel Consultant, you will use your excellent customer service skills to delight our clients at each stage of their travel reservation. Using telephone and e-mail, you will manage bookings and sales of airline tickets, hotels, rental cars, trains, taxis, etc. to ensure that our customers’ business trips are as smooth as possible.
What you’ll do
- Research and recommend routes, lowest fares, exchange rates and travel services
- Resolve problems related to reservations, wait-listing, seat selection, upgrades as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries for timetables, fares, hotels and tickets
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Manage customised solutions with clients and partners
Who you are
- Previous travel consultant / reservations / fares / GDS experience
- Customer service describes you - understand customers’ needs and create solutions
- Strong communication; Thrive in a social environment
- General interest in working in an IT / tech environment
- Competencies: Problem solving, relationship building, customer focus
What we offer:
- 5 -9 weeks training, dependent on experience
- Up to 40% off on hotel prices
- Circa £400 flexible benefits allowance a year
- Circa £200 travel reimbursement a year
- Circa £200 health and wellness allowance a year
- Fun environment – numerous social activities throughout year
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.