|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’ll offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
As a Senior Analyst/Manager within the Group Regulatory Reporting team, you will work on aspects of regulatory reporting and capital and liquidity adequacy assessment on a daily and a forward-looking basis.
Joining our team on a 6-month contract, you’ll assist with an on-going regulatory enhancement project over a period of 6-12 months. Your primary focus is expected to be on conducting gap analysis on the existing regulatory deliverables and processes against the EBA/PRA/FCA/CBI rules and implement the identified enhancements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- assessing the current approaches against the regulatory requirements, expectations and industry practice specifically in relation to ICAAPs, wind-down plan, recovery and resolution plans etc.
- identifying and designing short term and long-term enhancements and presenting the findings and the plan to the relevant stakeholders
- working with the GRR team, businesses and other support functions to get the proposals implemented
You'll need to bring the following skills:
- strong knowledge of the current EU/international prudential regime, including Basel, CRD / CRR, and FCA/PRA handbooks and consultation papers
- experience in working on ICAAPs, wind-down plan and Recovery and Resolution requirements will be preferred
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- ability to understand and evaluate an extensive body of rules and apply them effectively in a complex business environment
- strong relationship management skills and an ability to interface with a broad cross-section of individuals
- persuasive communication skills both written and verbal
- sound and considered judgement
- ability to think critically and conceptualise abstract ideas
- ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are looking for a short-mid term contract and can meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you. Apply online now or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more.
The Financial Management Group (FMG) is focused on managing Macquarie's funding and capital. It provides strategic capital, tax and financial analysis and advice to senior management to support the growth of Macquarie’s businesses around the world. It ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which Macquarie operates, and maintains relationships on behalf of the Group with a wide range of external stakeholders.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.