|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an Assistant Project Manager seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
A bit about us:
The Advisory and Programme Delivery division (APD) delivers consultancy services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
A bit about the role
* Assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
* Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
* Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
* Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
* Implement problem solving and decision making
* Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
* Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
* Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
* Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
Required criteria for the ideal Assistant Project Manager:
Qualifications and experience
* A degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
* Working towards a relevant professional qualification with RICS, CIOB, RIBA, APM or engineering discipline
* Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills
* Effective communication with client's project team and business manager
* Commercially aware
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesting to you? Get in touch today!